BRC Global Standards is a leading safety and quality certification programme, used by over 23,000 certificated suppliers in 123 countries, with certification issued through a worldwide network of accredited certification bodies.
The Standards guarantee the standardisation of quality, safety and operational criteria and ensure that manufacturers fulfil their legal obligations and provide protection for the end consumer. BRC Global Standards are now often a fundamental requirement of leading retailers.
David Hathaway Transport BRC ACCREDITATION affirms our:
- Senior management commitment to continual improvement
- Provision of adequate resources, effective communication, system of review and actions to identify and effect opportunities for improvement
- Hazard and risk analysis - Hazard analysis and critical control points , documented, systematic and fully implemented and maintained
- Quality Management Systems
- Documentation of procedures to demonstrate compliance with the BRC standard
- The site environment and operating standards - including maintenance, cleaning and pest control, product handling and where applicable temperature controls -
Provide protection and prevent hazard to products, safety, legality and quality of products shall not be compromised
- Vehicle Operating Standards
- All vehicles uses are suitable for purpose, maintained in good repair and in hygienic condition
- Facility Management
- Equipment used is suitable for purpose, maintained in good repair and in hygienic condition
- Goods Operating Practices -
Good acceptance procedures are in place to ensure products are within specification before acceptance
- Personnel - including the training and personal hygiene requirements for the staff -
All employees are adequately trained, instructed and supervised and are competent to carry out their activity
We work with some of the most recognised names in the UK food sectors, you can be assured that David Hathaway Transport will provide cost-effective, reliable and efficient BRC accredited food grade logistics solutions.
The warehousing operation is fully integrated with our UK and European road transport networks, allowing them to provide a complete International transport logistics solution. A bespoke integrated warehouse management system offers stock rotation, stock analysis and extensive client specific reports.
- BRC accredited food grade logistics
- Short, medium, long term multi-user storage solutions
- Ambient environments
- Full pallet pick services
- Pick, pack and dispatch
- Full traceability
- Strict standards of safety and cleanliness
- Cost effective solutions
Enquire now about BRC LOGISTICS solutions+44 1454 334500 or email email@example.com